Wedding Venues in Houston
Whether you are planning an intimate gathering for 10 or need room for 300 people to toast, cheer and share your special day, our dedicated staff will help make your day perfect and memorable.
Sheraton Suites Houston near the Galleria is dedicated to taking care of you and your guests so that you can enjoy your most celebrated day. We pay special attention to every detail and demonstrate genuine care for the comfort of your guests. We'll work with you every step of the way.
When you hold your event at our wedding venue in Houston, you'll also enjoy:
- Cuisine: Our catering team, along with Chef Michael J. Grizzaffi, has designed special wedding packages with you and your guests in mind. The Sheraton Suites Houston is always happy to customize your wedding, guaranteeing that your magical day is unforgettable.
- Experienced Staff: A dedicated wedding specialist, a banquet manager and a banquet captain will provide personal attention to all the details of your event.
- Menu: Experienced culinary staff will work with you on custom designing menus specifically for your wedding.
- Decorations: The centerpieces will consist of a mirror tile with white taper candle or hurricane globe. Ivory linen are included to enhance the décor of the room.
- Cake Cutting: Take the guesswork out of cutting your cake. Cake cutting is offered at our hotel at no additional fee.
- Accommodations: A complimentary suite will be provided for the bride and the groom the evening of the reception, along with chilled champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. The following morning, enjoy breakfast for two in the Sage Restaurant.